Re: GnuPG 2.1 with Git, problem in zsh, not in ksh

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 07:47:56AM +0100, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote:
> Ok, so that's a feature I'll be turning off then.  I prefer bog standard
> command name and file name completion.

Then you're missing one of the best features of zsh. Context
sensitive completion is IMHO immensely useful and makes working
in the shell much faster and more convenient. I'd recommend that
you give zsh's completion system a try for some time.

Regards
Simon
--
+ privacy is necessary