Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: transpose-words worked for few seconds
- X-seq: zsh-users 21093
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: transpose-words worked for few seconds
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 11:41:45 +0100
- Cc: Zsh Users <zsh-users@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ZCxHDYKHaiC2Yfq52tgz2mS/bzkW6xEVyaWioZC83hA=; b=Okjctlh7WrK9SMdb84IMdFrRtR8JpwQjWHGA944v9eyveOBh4FhdzE/+8ak3Ahqe+Q 4TcNb7x0IqU8Fc74f388H0MNljFUQR3PQCdyYMXCD4gB+y3xzm8fs1a4wB1uw4vt95Ir UMpuaFpjsNHGYo5zKvd7xARILwi2uEjWFFCvZCE5JlpyvysnkeHHIIRo7FuZHOjxUp97 RPZDDcKI28ZxSJWBGp5l9sRheDjSFzdIq42+h8heVfmH35Ob2fOEUw+o2ao1q+9OCoHF Y3pqP/slTYMyuYDYOKud88434IqKCnNOs+Bb7XCT5vJ09lT3O1VYSX3E2w/GfZDr6l5s oX+g==
- In-reply-to: <CAKc7PVB3RZ0Z9GDikA=i2BDggxVeooO=Oj+m8KKYbPtd_Vh8rw@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CAKc7PVB3RZ0Z9GDikA=i2BDggxVeooO=Oj+m8KKYbPtd_Vh8rw@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Sebastian Gniazdowski
> I've added to ~/.zshrc:
> bindkey "^[t" transpose-words
> I use bindkey -v. Pressing Alt-t worked like 5 times, then stopped.
> Now it never works, even after rebotting machine. I think it can be
> assumed that it doesn't work and worked by accident.
> Tried without bindkey -v, with bindkey "^Y" instead of "^[t". Entering
> "a b" and pressing key combination doesn't change anything. Entering
> "a b " swaps "b" and the last space, and does this once, without
> swapping back.
> Tried on zsh 5.0.2, 5.0.8 and 5.2. OS X.
You have to position the cursor on the first character of the word you
want to transpose with the one before it.
Messages sorted by: