Re: Somehow my prompt broke in 5.2

BS> There is a bug in Functions/VCS_Info/VCS_INFO_nvcsformats in the 5.2
BS> release -- a local variable got declared at the wrong scope when the
BS> function was updated.

Oh, cool.  I really couldn't figure out how to dig down that far, and
the fact that something seemed to care about exactly how I expanded
$vcs_info_msg_1_ really had me confused.

BS> Delete line 7 ( local -a msgs ) from VCS_INFO_nvcsformats and you
BS> should be good to go.  If you have problems with WARN_CREATE_GLOBAL,
BS> add that same line to Functions/VCS_Info/vcs_info instead.

I applied this fix and things are working well.  I'll go ahead and push
this to the Fedora package.  (5.2 is only in the development release at
this point.)

Thanks!

 - J<