Re: Feature request (@M):# with context matches

Hi Sebastian,

I'm not sure what you want to do, but I my guts tells me that you want
to re-invent the wheel as you stated that you want to replace several
tools with ZSH. If you can achieve your goal by calling a GNU tool, you
should do that. These are mature tools and there is nothing wrong about
using them. (And it's certainly a benefit that you don't have to
maintain them.)

Calling "grep" is also more understandable by everyone than the pattern
you gave in your first email.

Best regards
Christian