Re: Color in completions

On Feb 1,  5:25pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
} Subject: Re: Color in completions
}
} On 1 February 2016 at 15:53, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > On Feb 1,  8:49am, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
} > }
} > } tags in context :completion::complete:zplugin::
} > }     argument-1  (_arguments _zplugin)
} > }     commands    (_describe _zplugin)

Hmm, I get (after editing _zplugin to add -C):

burner% zplg
tags in context :completion::complete:zplg::
    argument-1  (_arguments _zplugin)
tags in context :completion::complete:zplg:argument-1:
    commands  (_zplugin)

burner% zplg unload
tags in context :completion::complete:zplg::
    argument-rest  (_arguments _zplugin)
tags in context :completion::complete:zplg:argument-rest:
    plugins  (_zplugin)

What's different about the _zplugin you're using from the one in github?

I'd forgotten that argument-N and argument-rest can appear in both the
ARGUMENT position and TAG position in the standard completion context.

Also if you look through the _complete_debug output, the context used
is really :completion::complete:zplg:argument-rest:argument-rest so
you need something in the ARGUMENT.  I wonder why _complete_help gets
that wrong, but that's why both :argument-rest:* and :*:argument-rest
work.

} >     zstyle ':completion:*:zplugin:*' list-colors ...
}
} I already had (#mark):
} zstyle ':completion:*:zplugin:*:argument-rest' list-colors
} '=(#b)(*)/(*)==1;35=1;33'
}
} Comparing that to your proposition:
} zstyle ':completion:*:zplugin:*' list-colors ...
} zstyle ':completion:*:zplugin:*:argument-rest' list-colors ...
}
} it seems that the zstyle #mark is correct, it just matches more - also
} the "argument-rest", which is expected, because plugin names may
} appear after a command

Your #mark style is more specific than my suggestion.  That means it
matches neither the argument-1 tag nor the command and plugins tags.