Re: Detect if sourced file has made a fork

On Feb 2,  3:58pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} Not seeing it can be anyhow possible but who knows.. Is it possible to
} do: source "./a_file" and tell if `a_file' has done any pipe, ``, $()
} ?

Other than using a DEBUG trap and examining each command that is about
to be executed, I can't think of anything.

I take it you're trying to detect situations where an external command
execution could be replaced by a zsh construct.