Re: visual/viopp modes are not detected by zle-keymap-select

Got it. Thanks for the explanation. My preliminary thought is to use the
"visual" to update the prompt so that I can add/debug some key bindings in
the visual mode. Since you mentioned that these local keymaps will have
their own widget-binding methods through the interpreter, I wound whether
there is such special widgets that similar to *_init and *_exit.