Re: git-secret - zsh-plugin to store your private data inside a git repository

I guess 'pass' was made for a single user. But 'git-secret' was made
for multiple people. So you can invite someone to share your encrypted
files and easily remove them. Also, I have noticed that 'pass' stores
the encrypted files in the separate repository. Well, that's an
arguable way to go. It has some benefits like: code-repository and
pass-repository may have different access rights, different people
involved. But there's a lack in consistency when you have two separate
repositories.

And about the zsh part: it is made to be a compatible with zsh. You
can install it via antigen.