Re: Feature request: REPORTMEMORY

On Thu, 09 Jun 2016 23:20:35 -0700
> Anyone parsing the output of "time" might gibber frothily, I guess,
> but using "time" that way seems unlikely.  On the other hand, the
> circumstances in which I care about the max resident set size of a
> process that has already exited, are vanishingly rare.

In my case I don't tend to bother reporting the time it took because I
can estimate that from the time it took...

I've committed it without this; the manual entry reports what you need
to do if you want to see the memory.  Psychologically this is probably a
plus as it will give the user an even bigger feeling of achievement
when it works.  (Also, can you spot three lollipops hidden in the
manual?)

I'm sure I used to take this more seriously, but I might just be
misremembering.

pws