Re: Feature request: REPORTMEMORY

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 09:25:03 -0700
> Years late to be asking this, but is there some easy way to tell yodl
> that a series of words is not allowed to wrap?
>
>      as for the REPORTTIME variable and the time builtin; note that by
>      default this does not output memory usage.  Appending " max RSS
>      %M" to the value of TIMEFMT causes it to output the value that

It depends on the back end.  I think it's straightforward for HTML, not
sure about info, and I couldn't see any obvious way for nroff -man with
brief research (but that may simply be because the people who know about
that are too old to use the interweb thing; there's a .ms document
somewhere on an FTP server about it).

The best bet might be to use an example() paragraph so it's
guaranteed to start at the left.

pws