tab completion color inversion

For a while now, my zsh has become configured (without my doing) such that
if I use tab to autocomplete, the inserted text is inverted in color. This
is fine; I don't mind it and I can see why someone might like it. But then
any text that I type after that is also inverted, and when I press Enter to
run the command, the output of the command is also inverted. This is really
unpleasant.

Can I fix that, so that either nothing is inverted, or only the
automatically entered text is inverted.

~ % zsh --version
zsh 5.2 (x86_64-debian-linux-gnu)

--

Tristan

Application developer
IVT
tristan.mcleay@xxxxxxxxxx <your.email@xxxxxxxxxx> | Ph: +61 3 9723 9399 |
 Fax: +61 3 9723 4899 | Web: www.ivt.com.au
<http://www.ivt.com.au/>
<http://www.ivt.com.au/ivt/news/rss> <http://www.ivt.com.au/usergroup>
<https://twitter.com/IVTWeb>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/internet-vision-technologies>
<https://www.facebook.com/IVTWeb>
[image: Association Online] <http://www.associationonline.com.au/> [image:
Nonprofit Online] <http://www.nonprofitonline.com.au/>

--
This message and its attachments are for the designated recipient only and
may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and

© Copyright 2016. Concepts, ideas and material in this email or its
attachments remain the property of Internet Vision Technologies.