Re: filename autocompletion/autocorrection misfeature

On 8 Oct, Fourhundred Thecat wrote:
> > However, we may be able to steer you in the right direction.  What's the
> > output of
> > .
> >     bindkey $'\t'
> >     zstyle -L \* completer
> > .
>
> the output is:
>
> "^I" expand-or-complete
> zstyle ':completion:*' completer _expand _complete

Nothing there looks like the cause though it seems strange to combine _expand
with expand-or-complete. Normally, you would either stick with using
expand-or-complete as the default or bind tab to complete-word and then
carefully configure _expand to your taste.

The next thing I would check is for matching control:
  zstyle -L \* matcher
  zstyle -L \* matcher-list

If that doesn't work, try bisecting your entire .zshrc until you
narrow down that line or lines that cause the problem. You can also
run zsh -f to start with a clean setup and paste in lines.

Oliver