off topic

On 12/09/2016 06:44 AM, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
Do you perhaps have some other safe-paste or bracketed-paste plugin from elsewhere. Are you using something like oh-my-zsh or prezto? Oliver

Ignore this as appropriate gentlemen, but for anyone who feels like answering, what is the culture vis. oh-my-zsh? I get a vague feeling that the members of this list view is as something strange and alien or even heretical. It seems to be something 'else' -- oh-my-zsh users never come here and we never go there. As for me, when I was first getting involved I tried it and, notwithstanding that I had no idea what I was doing, I found it to be a candy store sort of thing and preferred the honest brutality of trying to get plain vanilla zsh working. Thoughts?