Re: zsh-5.2-test-3

On Dec 12,  1:11pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} [...]   Not to push my luck, but if I
} could export zshall to plain text I could implement my ' ~test '
} conversion and just use text editor capabilities to navigate the thing
} and it would be that simple and maybe fun.

The Perl script Util/helpfiles is what constructs the Doc/help tree by
parsing "man zshbuiltins".  It could probably expand to do a similar
thing for "man zshcontrib" but that has a less regular structure.

Anyway that script sets up "man" and then feeds it through "col" or
"colcrt" to produce output that is as close to plain text as possisble.
Could certainly be cannibalized to do that part for "man zshall".