Re: 5.3.1

On 21/12/16 03:07 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One glitch, 'command not found: zcurses'.
Check your config.modules file.  zcurses is not an autoloaded builtin,
so you have to zmodload zsh/cursers first unless you've edited
config.modules to have it load that module by default.

No luck.  I do this:

name=zsh/curses modfile=Src/Modules/curses.mdd link=dynamic auto=yes load=yes

but every time I run configure, it puts it back to stock:

    name=zsh/curses modfile=Src/Modules/curses.mdd link=no auto=yes load=no

This looks ok, from the configure output:

   checking ncurses.h usability... yes
   checking ncurses.h presence... yes
   checking for ncurses.h... yes
   checking ncursesw/ncurses.h usability... no
   checking ncursesw/ncurses.h presence... no
   checking for ncursesw/ncurses.h... no
   checking ncurses/ncurses.h usability... no
   checking ncurses/ncurses.h presence... no
   checking for ncurses/ncurses.h... no

But this is is more ominous:

    checking if we need to ignore ncurses... yes

I have a vague memory of having had this problem before but my notes on the issue are lost.