Re: regression: zsh completion stopped working after upgrading zsh 5.2=>5.3

Timothee Cour wrote on Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 21:20:38 -0500:
> Not intending to start a sterile flame war here, just my opinion:

If you want the zsh project to start using a bug tracker, it'd be a lot
more productive to ask the developers what their requirements are than
to start advocating github/gitlab.

For one, I assume we won't consider a bug tracker that doesn't have
bidirectional email integration with this mailing list.  (to minimise
workflow disruption)

Cheers,

Daniel