Re: padding.

On 13/02/17 08:27 PM, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
Yes, the shortloops option turns a lot of what should be obvious
syntax errors into code that does unobviously weird things, which is
why i always tell people to turn it off.

Now that's what I call a helpful comment! Not just the tech of the thing but some honest advice. Yeah, I've already turned it off (shouldn't something like that be off by default?) and I was pleased that only one error showed up in all my functions.