Re: [BUG] Condition in [[ doesn't fire, with "if" it fires

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017, at 03:51 AM, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> You *could* fix this up by switching to a pre-increment, but I'd
> recommend just going to if/then/else --- it's much more obvious what the
> logic actually means.

Hah, had trained a habit to not like post-increment, knowing what it
does in C++ as overloaded operator, but this time I omitted.. But maybe
it's good, a very interesting oddity revealed, thanks.

--
  Sebastian Gniazdowski
  psprint3@xxxxxxxxxxxx