Re: Making file-patterns and tag-order work

Dear Bart,

thank you for engaging with me and trying to help!

also sprach Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2017-03-23 05:13 +0100]:
> Oops, my bad.  You want group-order here, not tag-order.

I tried that too. Using either a single set of tags (i.e. quoted),
or as individual arguments. Unfortunately, neither has any effect.
I am sorry if I failed to make that clearer in my initial mail.

> I'm surprised no one else jumped in on this.  The fact that
> they're both named "-order" is a bit confusing; for tag-order, it
> means the order in which the completions are attempted, and for
> group-order it means the order in which the results are displayed.

Yeah, once you grok this, it seems obvious, which is in part why
I am scratching my head that it's just not working…

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"in just seven days, i can make you a man!"
                                    -- the rocky horror picture show

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx