Re: find real path of a zsh completion function

On Oct 11,  7:09am, Filipe Silva wrote:
}
} First thing I notice is that zsh already ships with a `_go` completion
} function (which does not complete the go command) which is installed to
} /usr/share/zsh/functions or something. so I rename that file.
}
} now if I write `$ which _go` there is still a _go file somewhere:
}
} _go () {
} # undefined
} builtin autoload -XUz
} }

Did you restart the shell before doing "which _go"?  Removing a file
does not remove the autoload definition for it.

Try:

    autoload +X _go

If that gives an error, there is no such file.  If it succeeds, then:

    whence -v _go

will tell you the file from which it was loaded (in recent versions of
zsh, anyway).