Re: s2hms

Marc Chantreux wrote:

>> local secs=${1?duration in seconds} it= out=
>>
>> unknown file attribute Also, what's with the
>> strange chars: \240 two times?
>
> those are equal signs. (ascii 61)

ASCII chars are printable. Besides, you use
equal sings for example in the first line with
no problem. Even I can use them: =

\240 (not the char, now I just type the digits)
is:

             position: 2683 of 3139 (85%), column: 17
            character:  (displayed as ) (codepoint 160, #o240, #xa0)
    preferred charset: eight-bit (Raw bytes 128-255)
code point in charset: 0xA0
               script: latin
               syntax: . 	which means: punctuation
          buffer code: #xA0
            file code: #xA0
              display: terminal code #xC2 #xA0

> maybe that explains the file attribute error?

Correct!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573