Re:translation service

Hi,

I am Jeniffer, I can translate your website or documents from English to
Chinese or from Chinese to English.

I am from China, my native language is Chinese. And I have teammates whose
native language is English, we promise to offer you professional translation
service. Whenever you need high-quality translation services between these
two languages, please do not hesitate to contact me.

My goal is to offer you the best translation services at reasonable and
affordable price.

I look forward to hearing form you.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jeniffer