Re: command on switching terminals?

On 01/07/2018 11:23 AM, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
Are you using xterm? Maybe some other knock-off terminal claims to be xterm but actually doesn't support all the features xterm (and urxvt) support.

I was not aware that Xterm would send keys to the window when it received and lost focus. - Do you have an Xterm setting enabled in the Main / VT / Font Options menus?

I don't know how I would use such focus awareness, but I'd like to dabble in it.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die