3 Days of Extra Savings! [Forwarded by: sarabethgraff@xxxxxxxxx]

Hello My Dear Friend,

l am Mr. John McDonald, the branch manager of Banque Atlantique Lome Republic of Togo and the personal manager to Late Client who bears the same surname with you as well the same nationality. I have an important Message for you about her death and her funds the sum of $ 9.1 million dollars which she inherited from her late Husband, Now this is what l actually want you to do; Since you bear the same surname with her and of the same nationality I have reasoned very professionally and l feel it will be legally proper to present you as her next of kin so as to claim out this fund from our bank and share the fund amount ourselves, I need your urgent response to help me give you further details.
Please do contact me direct to my private email address (mr.johnmcdonald1@xxxxxxxxx) for more
details.

Please do contact me direct to my private email address (mr.johnmcdonald1@xxxxxxxxx) For more details.

With Respect