Re: Anyone familiar with auto-fu.zsh project?

On 14 Jun 2018, at 03:55, Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>If you can really find a zsh distribution on a desktop system that
>has /proc/self but doesn't bother packaging zsh/system, the drinks
>are on me.

The one i was using was the Entware package (which tracks OpenWRT) for ARM-based
Linux routers and NAS devices. And even that one was changed recently — when
they updated to 5.4.x a few months ago they finally switched to dynamic linking
with all of the usual modules.

But the zsh-static package for Debian and Ubuntu doesn't seem to have zsh/system
either. I think that technically meets your criteria, even though pretty much
nobody ever uses it (https://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=zsh)...

dana