Re: Fast-Syntax-Highlighting demo

ZSH continues to amaze me after more than 20 years of using it!

This "add-on" ("plugin", "theme", etc.) is amazing! I keep a casual eye
on changes and progress in command line "technology", and this is one
that is immediately useful!

Thanks, Sabastian, for your work on Fast Syntax Highlighting!

  ~David