Re: Fast-Syntax-Highlighting demo

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 at 18:13, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov <zsh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> also, I've just found that you've limited brackets highlighting by 3,
> irrelevant to the count specified in current theme.
>
> Although, "original" z-s-h, AFAIRC, doesn't limit it at all (see highlighters/
> brackets/brackets-highlighter.zsh) and have definitions for 5 levels by
> default.
>
> It would be nice if F-S-H wouldn't also limit "deepness" of bracket levels to
> highlight...
> Although, I'm not sure about parser speed penalty for that :-/

I considered this a fancy feature and went for rigid "3, not more, not
less" ;), but I see the need for at least 4th, one more level, and
maybe the limitless way, who knows. Problem lies in INI files and the
need of fast-theme tool to know possible key names, I would have to
code a special case there.