[Feature Request] Re: Can one detect that Zsh/Zle is in recursive-edit?

If there currently is no method of detecting .recursive-edit
"session", then could a feature request be responded positively:
please add an indicator that Zsh is in .recursive-edit state
("session").

I'm pretty sure this will be useful, it might be perceived as
"missing" from current .recursive-edit support. Pretty any thing has
always 2 accompanying traits: ability to activate, and ability to
examine, like sched call and $zsh_scheduled_events array.