Re: How can I debug lost keyboard input?

Hello Jérémie,

> I'm not sure what the “correct” way is, but I've always done as follow:
> zle -N my-widget
I had tried that, too, but it only works without "-N".

According to "man zshzle" you are right but it has no effect. :-(

> PS: thanks a lot for the “finer WORDCHARS” idea; I'm going to use this too!
You are welcome.  I've been using it for 15 years now. :-)
The implementation is from Oliver Kiddle.
 --> http://www.zsh.org/mla/users/2003/msg00824.html

Thanks,
 Andy

--
 That's the funny thing about havin' a kid.
 They come with their own set of problems;