Re: Completion issue when zsh is not the default shell

Thanks for the detailed answer !

Your second guess was the right one: deleting zcompdump solved the issue. I
suspect this is related to bytecode compilation, I have this snippet at the
end of my zshrc:
autoload -U zrecompile && zrecompile -p $MAIN_USER_HOME/.{zcompdump,zshrc}
&>/dev/null

So it also could be zrecompile failing to detect changes in zcompdump, I
guess ?

Unfortunately I deleted the files before thinking of checking the
modification times... The home partition is using xfs with options
rw,relatime,attr2,inode64,noquota, maybe there is a gotcha.