Re: F-Sy-H has attention to details that is worth noting

This feature was probably the most useful ZSH UX I had while developing
P10K, since every promt function / segment was an autoload. Doubt I would
have had time to get the prototype working in less than a week without it.
Duly grateful!

--
*\Ben Klein*
Founder and Owner of Robosane, robobenklein@xxxxxxxxxxxx