Re: Having a hard time dealing with a completion collision

On Tue, 2020-02-18 at 18:37 +0200, Doron Behar wrote:
> I tried putting the replacement `_todo` file in my first fpath directory
> - `~/.zsh/comp/tested/` but surprisingly I still got the failing devtodo
> completion loaded instead of the replacement completion.

The files have different names, so they're both loaded.  To get the
first file to be loaded used by compdef, remove the ~/.zcompdump*
file --- exact names vary depending on configuration but it's safe to
remove any you find --- and it will be regenerated with the correct
configuration next time you start the shell.

(You can easily confirm this is the issue by finding the wrong
association in the existing dump file.)

pws