Re: chpwd bug?

hari@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> 	/calm/*)  echo "^Z//${NODENAME}:/ccview/norton_hari_vu/${PWD}";;
>
> it does not work, nothing gets echoed at all...

this may turn out not to be anything to do with the problem, but that
was a real control-z in your original post (I've changed it: anyone
reading this message on a DOS system???): it might be better if you
changed the echo to print and the literal ^Z to "\C-z" (exactly those
four keystrokes).  I've seen non-printing characters do curious
things.

--
Peter Stephenson <P.Stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  Tel: +44 1792 205678 extn. 4461
WWW:  http://python.swan.ac.uk/~pypeters/      Fax: +44 1792 295324