behaviour with rsh

Hi folks,

This is with 2.6-beta10-hzoli10.3 on linux.

I used this command to open windows on other machines (line break for
readability):

rsh -n <target machine> -- exec /usr/local/X11R5/bin/xterm
-d <my machine>$DISPLAY -ls -T $1 '<&- >&- 2>&-'

The idea is to close the file descriptors so that rsh exits. In old
releases this command leaves absolutely no processes in the <my
machine>, and in the <target machine> the only ones are xterm and zsh.

With the above release the rsh now remains, and if I kill it the
window of the <target machine> is closed. How can I get the old
behaviour back?

Carlos