Re: Building zsh for multiple platforms

On Oct 17,  2:58pm, Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
} Subject: Re: Building zsh for multiple platforms
}
} I think GNU make just finds that there is a zsh bin in the target dir, and
} puts the binary there.

Yeah, I finally located the info file for make (it's not installed on the
machine where I was doing the build).  That is in fact the way VPATH is
defined to work.

However, I wonder if perhaps the zsh rule should override that somehow?
It doesn't seem appropriate in the context in which the zsh build is
using VPATH.

--
Bart Schaefer                     Vice President, Technology, Z-Code Software
schaefer@xxxxxxxxxx                  Division of NCD Software Corporation