Re: zsh not available for SCO unix?

> I tried 2.3.1 and 2.5.03, and in both cases zsh failed miserably to
> compile. Is it simply not available for SCO?
>
> (I'm not subscribed to the list, so you might want to email me any
> response.)

zsh has been changed to use auto-configure (GNU autoconf).  The current
zsh beta (currently at 2.6-beta11) is much more portable than 2.5.03.
Althought there are occasionally minor compile problems for SCO (depending
usually on the version), but these are very easily correctable.

Richard Coleman
coleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx