Re: very bad memory on complete

:I was getting ready to release this as beta12, but last minute
:testing showed that there is a massive memory leak when you do
:filename completion.  I hadn't had a chance to look at it yet,
:but I thought I would through it out for everyone to take a
:look at.  Changes so far are
:2) Peter's patch for changing the way history remembers breaks in
:   words.  I'm suspecting this is where the memory leak is.

I got this when using the history patch. I backed it out assuming it
didn't patch properly. It's a very bad bug - causes about 3-4 meg increase
in virtual size per complete for me (plus takes a long time.)
--
Mason [G.C.W]  mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    "Hurt...Agony...Pain...LOVE-IT"