Re: Completion of files containing backslashed tilde doesn't work?

>It seems that completion of filenames containing tilde doesn't work.
>Take this sequence:
>jagor% touch '~klklkl'
>jagor% ls
>~klklkl
>jagor% echo \~[TAB]
>and it tries to complete usernames on my host.

Basically completion is broken w.r.t. quoting.  It's one of the things
I plan to work on eventually.  I have some major compctl changes to
implement first, after my last batch of compctl changes is fully
integrated into the baseline (presumably next beta).

-zefram