Option letters

The documentation-only patch below adds an alphabetical option listing
to the zshoptions man page.  I find it quite helpful.

(On the subject of man pages, is it *really* necessary for zshall.1 to
contain the full path to the man pages?  ".so man1/zshfoo.1" works fine
with all versions of man that I've seen, and having the full path is
really quite inconvenient at times.)

To the point... I'm adding a -M option to a number of builtins.  I'd
like to add one to {,un}setopt, but that would clash with the current
meaning of -M, which is the SINGLE_LINE_ZLE option.  It already has a
special meaning for -m, clashing with MONITOR, so I suppose it should
be OK to use -M.  Does anyone have an opinion on the matter?  What
about set, which currently doesn't have any such clashes?

 -zefram

      *** 1.2	1996/01/07 07:54:09
      --- Doc/zshoptions.man	1996/01/08 07:38:54
      ***************
      *** 2,7 ****
      --- 2,65 ----
        .TH ZSHOPTIONS 1 "March 2, 1995" "zsh version 2.7"
        .SH NAME
        zshoptions \- zsh options
      + .SH "ALPHABETICAL LISTING"
      + A subset of options may be specified by single letters.  These options
      + may be used on the shell command line, or with the
      + .BR set ,
      + .B setopt
      + and
      + .B unsetopt
      + builtin commands.
      + .PP
      + .nf
      + -\fB-\fP ends option processing, as does `-\fBb\fP'
      + -\fBA\fP is used by the \fBset\fP builtin
      + -\fBB\fP NO_BEEP
      + -\fBC\fP PRINT_EXIT_VALUE
      + -\fBD\fP PUSHD_TO_HOME
      + -\fBE\fP PUSHD_SILENT
      + -\fBF\fP NO_GLOB
      + -\fBG\fP NULL_GLOB
      + -\fBH\fP RM_STAR_SILENT
      + -\fBI\fP IGNORE_BRACES
      + -\fBJ\fP AUTO_CD
      + -\fBK\fP NO_BANG_HIST
      + -\fBL\fP SUN_KEYBOARD_HACK
      + -\fBM\fP SINGLE_LINE_ZLE
      + -\fBN\fP AUTO_PUSHD
      + -\fBO\fP CORRECT_ALL
      + -\fBP\fP RC_EXPAND_PARAM
      + -\fBQ\fP PATH_DIRS
      + -\fBR\fP LONG_LIST_JOBS
      + -\fBS\fP REC_EXACT
      + -\fBT\fP CDABLE_VARS
      + -\fBU\fP MAIL_WARNING
      + -\fBV\fP NO_PROMPT_CR
      + -\fBW\fP AUTO_RESUME
      + -\fBX\fP LIST_TYPES
      + -\fBY\fP MENU_COMPLETE
      + -\fBZ\fP ZLE
      + -\fBa\fP ALL_EXPORT
      + -\fBb\fP ends option processing, as does `-\fB-\fP'
      + -\fBc\fP specifies a command to execute upon invocation
      + -\fBe\fP ERR_EXIT
      + -\fBf\fP NO_RCS
      + -\fBg\fP HIST_IGNORE_SPACE
      + -\fBh\fP HIST_IGNORE_DUPS
      + -\fBi\fP INTERACTIVE
      + -\fBk\fP INTERACTIVE_COMMENTS
      + -\fBl\fP LOGIN
      + -\fBm\fP MONITOR
      + -\fBn\fP NO_EXEC
      + -\fBo\fP allows one to specify an option by name
      + -\fBp\fP PRIVILEGED
      + -\fBs\fP SHIN_STDIN
      + -\fBu\fP NO_UNSET
      + -\fBv\fP VERBOSE
      + -\fBw\fP CHASE_LINKS
      + -\fBx\fP XTRACE
      + -\fBy\fP SH_WORD_SPLIT
      + .fi
        .SH DESCRIPTIONS
        The following options may be set upon invocation of the shell,
        or with the \fBset\fP or \fBsetopt\fP builtins. They are case insensitive and