Re: drop dead date for zsh-3.0

Richard Coleman wrote yonks ago, in zsh-workers/703:
:I want to announce that the release date of
:zsh-3.0 will be March 4, 1996.  It's been a very
:long time since the last production release, so
:we should release something relatively soon.
:There is still much work I would like to
:incorporate before this release, so expect the
:rate of beta releases to speed up.  I will
:probably make a new beta release every week
:to week-and-a-half.

Umm... yep... well, it was a good proposal... maybe when I get back from
the beach some of these new betas will be around (hopefully).
--
Mason [G.C.W]  mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    "Hurt...Agony...Pain...LOVE-IT"