TCCLEAREOD in zle_refresh.c/refresh()

In beta13 this function contains these lines:

        if (!clearflag)
            if (tccan(TCCLEAREOD))
                tcout(TCCLEAREOD);
            else
                cleareol = 1;   /* set */

The effect is to have every prompt clear to the end of screen.  That
causes display glitches under several terminal emulators with scroll-back
buffers.   I replaced the TCCLEAREOD with TCCLEAREOL which fixes that
problem without any apparent unwelcome side-effects.

But then I'm not an expert on this section of the code, so maybe there is
a good, non-obvious reason that this has to be TCCLEAREOD ?  Unless there
is an outcry of complaint, I'll submit a two-line patch in a few days.

	Carl Edman