Re: ZSH presence on WWW cf. Perl

[on Perl POD]
>Further, POD is easy to type, which is important because documentation
>updates would be far more likely to be bundled with the patches.

We already tend to get man page updates, when necessary, with code
patches.  The cases where we don't I think are more due to people
forgetting than to the difficulty of using nroff.  Editing nroff source
is not difficult.

>And you get pod2man, pod2html, maybe even a pod2texi, for free.

pod2man would get us a man page, which we already have, and would do a
worse job of it than we would.  HTML is irrelevant.  pod2texi would let
us produce a printed manual, which can already be done from nroff, or
an info file, which is also irrelevant.  I don't see the advantage
here.

-zefram