zsh-2.6-beta13 on AIX 3.2

Hi, has anyone run into problems with the beta13 compiled on IBM AIX
3.2?  I'm having problems with the backspace and tab keys.  Normally
(zsh-2.5.03), these do the right thing, i.e., backspace deletes the
character to the left and tab (using autolist) lists my directory.

I really have never looked at the code and would appreciate some
expert advice as I'm interested in using the beta more and more.
Actually, our project also executes on HPUX 9.03, SunOS 4.1.3, and
Solaris 2.4.  I have compiled zsh-2.6-beta13 on these other platforms
and they do not exhibit this behavior.  I have tried on Linux as well
and it seems fine there.

Mike                                            (kazda@xxxxxxxxxxxx)