Re: Still there's a little zle_refresh bug

:Geoff posted a second patch (in article #831) for zle_refresh. Was
:that supposed to fix this particular bug (which was posted before the
:2nd patch), or not?
:If it was, I'm still seeing it on my solaris-2.3/2.5 platforms, and will
:invetigate further if it is in fact platform-dependent.
:Just curious.
                                                                         *
original two lines with insert at * % 1234567890123456789012345678901234567890
1234567890

I just worked out the logic of the bug and I'll post a patch for this in a
few hours.  The problem was on the second line: at the start, the first char
'0' then '\r' got printed due to automargin stuff, then an insert char,
then '0' to fill the blank spot - when the code was originally written
there would not have been the first char '0' written.  There's an obvious hack
in the code here, but for other reasons I don't want to do that, so I'll write
a nice complex, hard-to-understand patch for it instead :-)
--
Mason [G.C.W]  mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    "Hurt...Agony...Pain...LOVE-IT"