ZSH: How to detect remoteness?

I am just switching to zsh, and I find it really great! Thanks, for giving
such a nice shell to the public!

I have, however, a small question, which I couldn't answer by searching the
Manuals and the FAQ: I want my shell to behave differently, if I am logged in
directly at the console of a machine, or remotely. For this I would like to
know a condition, that tells me the 'remoteness'.
Is this available, or could this be included (I am using 2.6-beta13)?

Thanks in advance for any help. Please mail the answer directly to me.

Robert F. Tobler

  Robert F. Tobler                 -  tel:+43(1)58801-4585,fax:5874932
  Institute of Computer Graphics   -  mailto:rft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Vienna University of Technology  -  http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/~rft/