zsh-2.6-beta14 patch

No doubt you've found this one already, but here's a patch anyway.
There seems to be a missing argument to a function in Src/zle_tricky.c.
It causes the compile to die on both AIX 4.1.4 and Solaris 2.5 with
gcc-2.7.2.  I inserted what looked to be the obvious argument and it then
compiled.

I'm not a subscriber to the list, but I don't need a response unless the
fix to this problem isn't as obvious as I think it is.

The patch is attached.

Thanks for all the work on zsh - it's great!

Daniel Jackson
UNC Chapel Hill
Office for Information Technology
daniel@xxxxxxx
*** Src/zle_tricky.c.orig	Mon Apr 15 16:53:00 1996
--- Src/zle_tricky.c	Mon Apr 15 16:55:50 1996
***************
*** 1681,1687 ****
      }
  #else  /* no NIS or NIS_PLUS */
      /* add all the usernames to the named directory table */
!     nameddirtab->filltable();
  #endif

      scanhashtable(nameddirtab, 0, (addwhat==-1) ? 0 : ND_USERNAME, 0,
--- 1681,1687 ----
      }
  #else  /* no NIS or NIS_PLUS */
      /* add all the usernames to the named directory table */
!     nameddirtab->filltable(nameddirtab);