Re: zsh-2.6-beta14 on AIX with login shell problem

    Peter> Does pointing TERMINFO to the standard data base work? How
    Peter> about to one which has a copy of the standard data base's
    Peter> xterm?

I tried doing TERMINFO=/usr/lib/termcap and it did not work.  This one
does containg the OS's "standard" xterm definitions.  I believe that
this is defaulted to in some code if you don't set the TERMINFO
variable.

Actually, after some more investigation, I believe it is the TERMCAP
in /etc/termcap which is messed instead of TERMINFO.  I was also
setting TERMCAP to point to my co-worker's TERMCAP which does have
'xterm' in it.

I wonder if there are any other AIX 3.2 users out there who've tried
the beta.  If so, please chime in.  I'd really like to solve this.

Mike