Re: zsh-2.6-beta14 on AIX with login shell problem

    Hi Mike, all,

In message <9604231758.AA16361@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:
>Actually I don't think that's the best solution.  If sysadmins muck
>with the system configuration and then install a new patch or update,
>chances are the customizations will get overwritten.  What really
>needs to be done is to fix the messed up terminfo stuff in an update
>to AIX or whatever.  Then everyone can get this fixed.

It would appear that this has been fixed in AIX 4.1.4. After linking with
termcap things seem to work just fine.

Groetjes,
Jos
--
Jos Backus           _/  _/_/_/                                 R-IS/SNB
                    _/  _/   _/                       Oce-Nederland B.V.