zsh-2.6-beta14 on IRIX fails to compile

I'm only resubscribed to the list (workers) for 3 days, so I have to
apologize if I repeat known stuff.

zle_tricky.c fails to compile with either gcc or cc:

gcc
---

gcc -c -I.. -I. -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -Wno-implicit -Wmissing-prototypes -fwritable-strings -O2 zle_tricky.c
zle_tricky.c: In function `maketildelist':
zle_tricky.c:1684: too few arguments to function

cc
--

cfe: Error: zle_tricky.c, line 1684: The number of arguments doesn't agree with the number in the declaration.
     nameddirtab->filltable();

I compiled beta 13 with gcc without problems. any hints before I start
to dig into it?

(This is from an irix 5.3)

Thanks,
andreas