zsh on Linux and lstat

In Etc/MACHINES we read:

Linux:  If your Linux is using libc with version >= 5, then
        a bug in the auto-configuration process will cause
        zsh to think your system doesn't support the lstat
        function.  So after running `configure', you should
        edit config.h, and change HAVE_LSTAT to 1.

This is no longer true.  More recent libc 5.* versions do not suffer
from this problem.  I'm afraid I don't know the exact version numbers,
but this can be changed to something like

Linux:	If you are using an early minor version of libc 5, then a bug
	in the auto-configuration process may cause zsh to think that
	your system doesn't support the lstat function.  If the
	configure process reports that there is no lstat, edit
	config.h and change HAVE_LSTAT to 1.

Bas.